- Work at Fundraisers/organize drives for paper products, snacks, wish list items
- Provide a meal or dessert for our Multidisciplinary Team monthly meeting
- Provide snacks for our Heroes (5-12 year olds) and Survivor (teen) group graduations
- Prepare prevention material packets
- Prepare / distribute Blue Ribbon Month materials (March / April)
- Compile community education packets
- Newsletter preparation & mailing
- Answer phones
- Organize crafts for groups
HERO or Survivor Support Group Helper
Background checks, interview, & training required.
General/Skilled Home Helpers
- General repairs
- Planting flowers, shrubs
We are in special need of a volunteer computer whiz to teach our staff & to help us with Website and Facebook maintenance !!!